HOW TO WIN
The 8.2 version of Solebon introduces our newest feature... How to Win! For current players, this feature will activate after you complete any game that was in progress when you updated. Here's how it works:
- On any Winning Deal, simply tap the name of the game at the top of the screen to display the Winning Stats popup. This shows you the total time and moves required to win the deal you are playing. Tap the button on the right to see How to Win (see first image).
- You can view How to Win moves by tapping anywhere on the screen (see second image) to step through the deal one card at a time or tap the 1X, 2X or 3X button to see playback. You can tap the play/pause button or anywhere on the screen to pause playback. Return to the deal you are playing by tapping on Exit.
- Players can use How to Win at any point during their play. The timer on the current deal is paused while you watch How to Win.
- Note, you must have an active internet connection to use How to Win otherwise this feature will be unavailable.
See a demo of How to Win here.
If you are having trouble accessing How to Win then there may be a caching issue on your device which is easily corrected as follows:
1) Go into Settings (icon in the upper right corner) and tap on the Winning Deals gear (second selection from the bottom in the Card Options section).
2) Tap on this setting and slide the selector all the way to the left (make sure it says All Random Deals) then tap DONE and DONE again. Tap for a New deal.
3) Go back into Settings, tap the gear next to All Random Deals and then slide the selector all the way to the right (make sure it says All Winning Deals). Tap on DONE and DONE again. Tap for a New deal.
This will retrieve a new set of Winning Deals with the How to Win feature.
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 Solebon LLC. All rights reserved.